YOU SHOULD NOT SEEK CHIROPRACTIC CARE IF...
1. If you’re looking for an alternative...
... to Medicine (pills or injections, management of disease) is different from Chiropractic!
BJ Palmer taught us that " Medicine is the study if DISEASE and what causes man to DIE. Chiropractic is the study of HEALTH and what causes man to LIVE."
... to Physical Therapy.
PT is - therapy for the preservation, enhancement, or restoration of movement and physical function impaired or threatened by disease, injury, or disability that utilizes therapeutic exercise, physical modalities (such as massage and electrotherapy), assistive devices, and patient education and training —called also physiotherapy. (Webster Dictionary)
... to Massage.
Massage therapists main focus is to loosen taught muscles for pain relief and increased function and mobility.
... to Acupuncture.
Acupuncture aims to balance the energetic channels in the body by removing obstruction to the flow of Qi.
Chiropractic separates itself from these other professions by taking it one step farther and asking "WHY?"
Regardless of the pain, symptom, condition or dysfunction in the body, all is mediated through the Nervous System.
Chiropractors address the CAUSE of dysfunction in the body by correcting structural issues that put the nervous system into imbalance.
When the nervous system is imbalances, the body cannot function or heal as it is designed to do.
2. You're seeking treatment for your condition or disease.
Chiropractors do not treat conditions or diseases, they bring they body into EASE so the intelligence within may go to work and restore the body to normal.
3. You're looking for non-drug or surgical pain intervention
Chiropractic is not about pain management! Although many patients report resolution of their pain complaints with chiropractic care, we focus on function because of we focused on the pain, often we would overlook that which caused it.
4. You want quick fix.
It took time for you to grow into the condition your body is in right now, just as it takes time to grow back into health.
Nobody goes to the gym once or eats one salad and expects results, its about making the correct LIFESTYLE changes.
5. You only want to go when you feel like you need it.
We cannot sense when we are in imbalance neurologically and unfortunately, pain and symptoms are the last things to show up with dysfunction and the first things to resolve.
Get checked regularly based on how well your body holds adjustments for the best results and to avoid relapse.
WHY YOU SHOULD SEEK CHIROPRACTIC CARE:
1. To live a healthy lifestyle.
2. To express your fullest potential in life.
3. To not be limited by your body.
4. To invest in yourself now for the later years.
5. To maintain the health and wellness of yourself and your family.
6. To improve your performance in work and sport.
7. To help manage the stress life presents
8. To prevent developing or growing into disease or conditions
9. To restore and maintain balance in your body, structurally and neurologically.
10. To receive natural and affordable health and preventative care.
11. To experience the safest, most effective, scientific approach to wellness.
12. To discover the solution you've been searching for.
The list goes on!
Tell us why YOU seek chiropractic!